A breast lift surgery is where the surgeon will restore your firmer and perkier shape to sagging breasts. Besides many physical benefits of the breast lift, it gives women a huge mental positive boost to feel good about themselves again after gravity and age have done their natural job to their bodies.
A breast lift will improve your appearance by restoring the youthful, feminine and spot-on proportions. It also helps bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.
Why do women choose to get breast lift surgery?
- They want to restore their pre-pregnancy and breastfeeding shape and look;
- They just want to enjoy the beautiful, perky breast shape again or in some cases for the very first time;
- Women want to improve the contour of their breasts after a significant weight loss.
When do you need a breast lift?
- Your breast are asymmetrical or unusually shaped;
- You are not satisfied with the shape of your breasts when you are wearing a bra;
- Your nipple/areola sits below the crease underneath your breast;
- Your nipples point downward.
What’s the breast lift procedure like?
Of course, there is no one and the right answer to the question. There are many different ways to do it. It pretty much depends on the size and the shape of your breasts.
In general, though, it involves the following steps:
- The surgeon will mark you in the standing position. This is to determine the new position of the nipple.
- For relaxing and relieving the pain, the surgeon will give you anaesthesia.
- The surgeon will cut around the areola.
- The surgeon will lift and reshape your breasts.
- Your areolas will be moved to the correct position. The size may also be reduced.
- The surgeon will remove extra skin to give your breasts a perkier appearance.
- The cut will be closed.
You don’t always have to get the breast augmentation surgery to feel better about your breasts. Sometimes breast lift will do the job and help you back to feeling good about your body. Definitely consult your surgeon about what’s best for you and make the right decision.
Enjoy your new figure!